Online reputation lawyers in Spain
Online reputation refers to the information and image about a person, entity or brand on the Internet. These contents may be negative, incomplete, inaccurate or confidential, and their dissemination may harm a person or entity and affect their negotiations or agreements.
Letslaw advises and provides legal assistance to our clients to avoid or, if necessary, remedy the negative effects that may have an impact on their digital reputation by actions of third parties.
- Preservation of digital reputation
- Cessation, removing and content blocking requirements
- Legal advice for regulatory compliance on the internet
- Legal assistance in procedures for the defense of honor, privacy and image.
- Legal assistance in proceedings for defamations and slander.
- Legal assistance with procedures of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection
- Intervention in arbitration and mediation processes.