Online Legal Reputation
An online reputation lawyer can help you manage the public image of any individual or company. Online reputation refers to the public information and image about a person, entity or brand that is displayed on the Internet. This content may be negative, incomplete, inaccurate or confidential, and its dissemination may harm a person or entity and affect their negotiations or agreements.
The advice of an online reputation lawyer is essential in the event that we wish to legally combat any negative and/or fraudulent information that has been disseminated against us or our company.
Due to the repercussions that actions against a company’s reputation on the Internet can have on a company, at Letslaw we provide legal advice and assistance to our clients with the aim of avoiding, or when appropriate, repairing any possible negative effects that may be caused to their digital reputation by the actions of third parties.
- Preservation of digital reputation
- Termination, withdrawal and blocking requirements
- Legal advice for regulatory compliance on the Internet
- Legal assistance in proceedings for the defense of honor, privacy and self-image
- Legal assistance in proceedings for insults or slander
- Legal assistance in relation to procedures of the Spanish Data Protection Agency
- Intervention in arbitration and mediation processes