Board of directors secretary lawyers
At Letslaw we provide our legal service as secretary for the board of directors in the search for solutions to all the legal needs that may arise in the day-to-day running of companies.
For this reason, our lawyers provide advice on current and applicable regulations in all legal areas of the company. Such as those derived from the regulation of relations between partners, relations between the members of the different administrative bodies and other interested parties.
In addition to advise on the regulation of the aforementioned relationships, our lawyers also provide advice, from a legal perspective, on the legal consequences involved in the decision-making of partners, directors or the company itself.
For this reason, we advise on the appropriate management and control structures to be adopted by the companies. Taking into account the specific circumstances of each of our clients. Among the services provided in the recurrent advice on corporate matters, we highlight the following:
- Keeping of the company’s obligatory books.
- Secretaries of the board of directors and legal advisor of the company. As well as other governing bodies of the company.
- Attendance at shareholders’ meetings and boards of directors meetings.
- Resolution of legal, contractual or any other kind of legal issues. As well as those related to the composition and election of the different administrative and management bodies of the company.
- Increase of share capital.
- Reduction of share capital.
- Transfers, international or national, of the registered office.
- Advice on regulatory compliance with the Money Laundering Act.
- Advice on good corporate governance.
- Board of directors secretary lawyers