Consulting for contest, raffles and online games
We offer a legal and technical consulting for contest, raffles and online games. As well as the adaptation of these businesses to the law of data protection and the law of information society and electronic commerce, with the purpose of guaranteeing the correct development of these according to the current legislation.
We help companies to prepare gaming campaigns to promote commercial actions and products offering a consulting for contest raffles and online games:
- Legal advice on the legal viability of the projects, as well as managing the commercial campaigns linked to the games themselves
- Drafting of the legal bases and notarization of the same
- Advice on the processing of participants’ personal data
- Advice on the tax settlement for the prizes awarded and the payment of the corresponding fees for the holding of raffles
- Study of alternatives and means to carry out raffles with economic prizes.
- Adaptation of the contest and raffle campaigns to the Data Protection Law.
- Advice for contests and raffles held on Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook and other digital platforms
- Adaptation to the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Law
- Obtaining of licenses and corresponding authorizations
At Letslaw we have a legal consultancy service for national and international raffles and contests. We are familiar with global companies that carry out campaigns for numerous markets and require specific strategies for each market. We offer our clients a complete analysis of all the legal requirements that are necessary to be able to hold raffles and contests in Spain and other countries in an appropriate manner.
If you need advice and guidance for any project or campaign that includes raffles or contests, you can consult us without obligation.