Ecommerce legal advice
Ecommerce legal advice is becoming increasingly relevant for all those companies that trade in the online environment. This is because economic activity on the Internet is affected by constantly changing and extensive legislation.
The Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Law (LSSI) requires that various obligations are met by information society service providers who carry out electronic commerce from their websites. It is therefore necessary to know and take advantage of them.
Thanks to ecommerce legal advice, it is possible to internationalize your business almost immediately. In addition to considering the online presence of companies as practically obligatory or necessary to guarantee their expansion.
The online presence of more and more individuals and companies, as well as the presence of both websites and social networks, implies the need to address many legal issues. Among others, contracting, Internet legislation, consumer and user issues or distance selling.
Not only do we write legal notices, we also take care that each of the elements take their place and that the purchase procedures comply with established legislation. Or that the notices about cookies contain all the necessary requirements.
From LetsLaw we offer ecommerce legal advice in the following aspects:
- Drafting and/or reviewing the General Conditions of contracting or use.
- Drafting of contracts.
- Legal advice and review on issues related to consumer legislation ensuring compliance with it in addition to the development of protocols for returns or the elimination of abusive clauses, among others.
- Registration and protection of web pages and databases.
- Online advertising.
- Unfair competition and piracy on the Internet.
- Legal adaptation of pages and blogs to the law of data protection and electronic commerce.
- Legal e-commerce advice on the provision of information society and e-commerce services. Adaptation of company websites to LSSI-CE.