E-commerce legal advice in Spain
Trough e-commerce, it is possible to internationalize your business almost immediately. Furthermore, companies’ online presence is considering as practically mandatory and necessary to guarantee their expansion. The online presence of more and more natural and legal persons implies the need to attend to numerous legal issues with the additional difficulty of the broad and changing legislation that regulates Internet business activities.
- Drafting and / or revision of General conditions of use
- Drafting of contracts
- Legal advice on issues related to consumer legislation
- Registration and protection of web pages and databases
- Online advertising
- Unfair competition and Internet piracy
- Web pages and blogs legal adequacy to data protection and electronic commerce regulations.
- Legal advice in the provision of services of the information society and electronic commerce. Adapting company websites to information society services and electronic commerce regulations.