Lawyers for the sale and purchase of companies
Letslaw’s lawyers are highly experienced in investment and divestment transactions. In general, in company sale and purchase agreements. We advise industrial and financial investors, as well as the companies affected by such processes and their management teams.
We also provide legal advice in carrying out due diligence processes, drafting shareholders’ agreements, business cooperation agreements, planning corporate structures and financing operations.
Our way of work requires us to examine the needs of our clients and the market to understand their motivations.
Our services are aimed at achieving such interests. We plan and develop our work in a flexible, resolutive and personalized. We adjust to your goals in the sale and purchase of companies through advice on aspects such as:
- Drafting and negotiation of cooperation or joint venture agreements and investment contracts.
- Drafting and negotiation of sale and purchase agreements of companies and assets.
- International transactions and contracts.
- International sales and purchases.
- Term sheet.
- Letters of intent (LOI).
- Memorandum of understanding.