Tax advice to non residents
All Non-Resident citizens and companies that obtain income in Spain must declare it for Non-Resident Tax. One of the main specializations of our tax lawyers is advising on international and non-resident tax law.
How are non-residents taxed in Spain? As a non-resident taxpayer, the Spanish State provides for tax rights and obligations. However, the condition of Non-Resident is not exclusively in the area of taxation and covers labor and commercial law. Therefore, our advice in this respect will be of a comprehensive nature, with all the professionals necessary to address this issue from any legal perspective.
We take care of filing all tax obligations year after year in due time and form. We advise with total transparency and personalized treatment. We resolve your doubts and queries online regardless of your place of residence. Among the services we offer, we highlight the following:
- Tax advice for non-residents, both individuals and legal entities, permanent establishments. Compliance with the tax obligations derived from obtaining income in Spain.
- Income from work obtained in Spain.
- Income from economic activities obtained in Spain.
- Income from artistic activities obtained in Spain.
- Income from the rental of real estate (housing, premises, warehouses, etc.) obtained in Spain.
- Imputation of income from dwellings owned in Spain and obtained in Spain.
- Sale of real estate or other assets in Spain that were obtained in Spain.
- Dividends and interest obtained in Spain
- Processing and filing of Form 210 Non-Service Income Tax Return for non-residents.
- Representation before institutions, verification and inspection.
- Wealth and inheritance tax.
- Advice on international agreements.
- Change of tax residence.
- Non-Resident Inheritance and Donations Tax Refund. Application for Undue Income to adapt to the ECJ Ruling 3 September 2014, for those Non-Residents who paid this tax in the last 4 years in Spain.