Social media compliance
Social Media Compliance refers to corporate online reputation. Social networks play a more important role in daily life and that is why the objective of companies is to be present in them through online marketing campaigns, social media marketing, SEO and SEM strategies, etc. In addition, the human capital of companies, both employees and managers, rely on sites such as Facebook or Twitter for their daily private lives, but often, it can happen that they do not distinguish between work and personal life.
Sometimes, we are not aware of the power of the network and the consequences of interacting on it, so it is essential to have clear guidelines on how to behave on different social networks in connection with companies.
At Letslaw we offer a new Social Media Compliance service, so that companies can effectively and legally manage the opportunities and advantages offered by social networks, guaranteeing the proper management of our corporate online reputation.
- Evaluation of risks that could affect the firm in the area of Social Media
- Monitoring and legal action against content published on the Internet or social networks that may adversely affect the company’s image
- Creation of personalized documents for the signature
- Internal policy on social networking behaviour for employees
- Policy and guidelines to be taken into account by the different departments of your company in relation to social networks
- SEO and SEM contracts
- Community Manager Contracts and Code of Conduct
- Advice on the legal framework applicable to social networks
- Protection of brands on the Internet
- Legal advice during all phases of the development of the social network
- Advice for the resolution of legal disputes with users or third parties
- Advice on social media marketing and online public relations services
- Training for your company and the human capital that is part of it on the use of social networks and the legal issues that affect them