Legal advice for Fintech companies
Do you need legal advice for Fintech companies? The financial sector is currently changing, which may have allowed new players to enter the sector, which was previously run by only a few.
This has led to the emergence of new concepts such as “open banking“, among others. It has also led to a clear trend towards the digitalization of these actors.
In recent years, not only has there been an evolution and a huge change in technologies and the Internet. Finance and banking have also evolved along with them.
The digital revolution has reached the financial world through Fintech. This has brought countless benefits to all consumers, such as immediacy, flexibility and profitability.
However, although there are many advantages provided by Fintech companies, it is still a fairly unknown subject in our country. Therefore, from Letslaw, as specialists in digital law, we advise companies and startups with the aim of allowing the development and continuity of their technological business in this field.
To this end, we study the specific needs of each client, since it is not possible to apply generic solutions so that the service offered is correct and fulfils the required function.
Among the services that we offer in Letslaw within our legal consultancy for Fintech companies are:
- Advice to financial institutions.
- Advice to payment and electronic money institutions.
- Obtaining licenses, registrations, concessions and authorizations.
- Support and legal advice on Big Data projects.
- Processing of inspection or sanctioning procedures before the European Commission, the National Commission for Markets and Competition and the Executive Service of the Commission for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Monetary Infringements (SEPBLAC).
- Lodging of the corresponding appeals.
- Exercise of necessary actions before the courts.
- Advice on the presentation of applications to join a Sandbox or Innovation Hub.
- Advice on financial regulation issues, as well as projects for the implementation of legislation (MiFID, PSDII, CMD, Crowdfunding, etc.)
- Advice and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) and the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).