Fintech companies advice in Spain
In recent years, not only there has been an evolution and a huge change in technologies and Internet, but finance and banking have also evolved. The digital revolution has reached the financial world through Fintech, giving innumerable benefits to consumers such as immediacy, flexibility and profitability.
However, and although there are many advantages provided by Fintech companies, this sector is still widely unknown in our country. From Letslaw, as specialists in digital law, we advise companies and Startups aimed at enabling the development and providing continuity to its technological business.
- Advice to financial entities
- Advice to payment and electronic money institutions
- Obtaining of licenses, concessions and authorizations
- Legal support in Big Data projects
- Arranging and processing of inspection or sanctioning procedures with the European Commission, Spanish Market and Competition Commission (CNMC) and Spain’s Financial Intelligence Unit and AML/CFT Supervisory Authority (SEPBLAC)
- Administrative appeals
- Exercise of legal actions before the courts