Prevention of criminal offences
Organic Law 1/2015, of 30 March, made an important amendment to the Criminal Code, allowing legal persons to be exempted from criminal liability if they meet the conditions set out in the second paragraph of Article 31bis of the Criminal Code.
This measure, in addition to allowing legal persons to be exonerated from liability, means that compliance with all legal requirements is reinforced. To this end, it is necessary for companies to have a legal advice service and execution of plans for the implementation of models for the prevention of crimes of any kind.
- Identification of possible criminal offences
- Procedures for prevention, detection and reaction to possible risks.
- Action plan.
- Risk management.
- Assistance in the preparation, implementation and validation of crime prevention plans
- Implementation of measures for prevention.
- Review of compliance models implemented.
- Drafting of the corporate compliance program.
- Advice on consultations related to regulatory compliance
- Corporate defense. Corporate criminal assistance in legal proceedings that may be initiated