Tax advice for start-ups and entrepreneurs
Advances in technology and digital transformation have brought about different changes in culture and in the market. Our team, fully adapted to the new technological reality and its varied legal regulations, allows us to offer proactive tax advice that goes one step further, offering an exclusive, up-to-date service oriented to each project and situation.
We have a specific collaboration scheme for startups, accelerators and venture capital funds. Our tax advice is transversal, with in-depth knowledge of technological trends, as well as the market’s innovation environment.
We have an extensive global network of collaborators that allows us to accompany our clients in their national and international expansion.
Entrepreneurs need professional support that accompanies the design of their projects, with maximum optimization of resources, but without renouncing specialized advice and financial and legal control of their companies.
Business advice and accompaniment for entrepreneurs, start-ups and newly created companies
- Analysis and tax diagnosis of the project
- Application of tax benefits
- Financing rounds or alternative financing
- Tax obligations in the development and acceleration phase.
- Advice on the value analysis of the project.
- Investment support and advice.
- Tax audit
- Advice on due diligence processes.
- Protection and valuation of intangible assets
- Tax advice to the partners before the entry of other investors.
Letslaw can help you with the comprehensive tax and accounting management of your project.