abogado de

Legal advice on foreigners and immigration

At Letslaw by RSM we also have expert lawyers who advise our clients on all matters related to immigration and foreigners according to their needs.

To this end, we provide advice relating to:

  • Intra-corporate Transfer Residency (ICT).
  • Residence for Highly Qualified Professionals.
  • EU Citizen Registration Certificate.
  • Residence Card for Family Members of EU Citizens.
  • Residence Permits for trainees with an employment contract.
  • Residence for Investors real estate assets of €500K or instruments of €1M (Golden Visa).
  • Residence and work as an Employee.
  • Spanish Nationality.

Do you have any query?

    By clicking on "Send" you accept our Privacy Policy - + Info

    I agree to receive outlined commercial communications from LETSLAW, S.L. in accordance with the provisions of our Privacy Policy - + Info