Advice on tax deductions
The complex and changing tax legislation requires legal advice from lawyers specialized in this area in order to avoid non-compliance with the tax obligations of individuals and legal entities and, therefore, to avoid unpleasant surprises.
It is advisable to take into account all the tax deductions to which you may be entitled and to check whether all the tax benefits are applied in your tax return.
Our team of expert lawyers will analyze the possibilities of tax deductions and benefits under current legislation in order to minimize the impact of taxes.
Among the instruments available to the administration to promote business innovation are tax incentives. These include corporate tax deductions for carrying out Research and Development (R&D) and/or Technological Innovation (TI) projects.
Tax deductions make it possible to reduce the total amount of corporation tax on the expenses incurred, depending on the type of activity carried out: R&D or TI.
- Advice on R&D & TI tax deductions. Specialised service in the identification and support of projects related to the company’s innovative activities in order to obtain tax returns through deductions for R&D and
- IT in Corporation Tax.
- Deductions in the Personal Income Tax – IRPF
- Deductions for large families
- Deductions for investment in new or recently created companies.
- Deductions for contributions to pension plans and pension schemes
- Reductions for compensatory pensions
- Study of the application of deductions in the different Autonomous Communities.