Security and Data Protection Audits in Spain
Letslaw carries out periodic and complete data protection audits of its clients with the objective of verifying their compliance with data protection regulations, advising the needs and modifications necessary for the correct compliance with the law and recommending safety measures to be adopted for adequate personal data protection.
- Evaluation of the situation of the company on a regular basis on the processing of data and files reported to the Spanish Data Protection Agency
- Analysis of the legal texts of the company to Data Protection Law
- Modification of security document and / or legal texts.
- Adequacy of data processing by third parties
- Design a security plan in accordance with the levels of security of the data processed by the company
- Elaboration of audit report for the fulfillment of the protection of personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Law, with corrective measures and recommendations.