If you need an GDPR audit, Letslaw carries out complete and personalized periodic inspections of its clients with the aim of verifying their level of compliance with current regulations on personal data protection. In this way, with our GDPR audit we recommend our clients the necessary modifications for a correct adaptation to the law, as well as the security measures to be implemented to obtain a reinforced protection.
- Carrying out a legal review of the company, in order to identify the amount and type of personal data processed.
- Analysis of the way to obtain consent for the processing of personal data.
- Analysis of the adequacy of the company’s legal texts and their implementation on the Website in accordance with the new requirements of the GDPR.
- Adequacy of data processing by third parties
- Review of the company’s technical and organizational measures.
- Identification of risks and adoption of preventive measures to avoid such risks, with the aim of preventing unauthorized access, processing or loss.
- Identification of possible data processing that requires an impact assessment addressed to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
- Design of a Security Plan in accordance with the levels of protection of the data processed by the company.
- Preparation of an audit report for compliance with personal data protection in accordance with the GDPR, with corrective measures and recommendations.
- Evaluation of the company’s situation on a regular basis regarding data processing.