Do you need the help of a digital lawyer? In recent years, digital lawyers have become increasingly necessary. The Internet has revolutionized all areas of society by promoting all types of communications through it. All these changes can affect any type of relationship, whether it might be personal or business relationships, and are subject to specific regulation.
Digital Law has a broad reach that covers both data protection and electronic commerce. In addition, a digital lawyer can help you with mattes related with domain names, computer crimes and internet contracting, without forgetting cyber security policies against illegal attacks.
Do you know the importance of having digital lawyers in these cases? The evolution of technology and the internet has led to a real revolution in the legal field. It has generated new conflicts that appear in the digital world, where traditional rules and regulations do not seem to be sufficient to guarantee a peaceful coexistence.
Letslaw is a firm formed by a team of lawyers specialized in digital, technological and privacy law. We can also take care of problems related with the Internet, new media and technologies and issues related to software law. As digital lawyers, we offer comprehensive legal advice on both information technology and communication law.
At Letslaw we understand that it is impossible to offer a standardized global solution for digital business. Solutions tailored to the client’s reality, their needs and the continuous management of possible legal risks of non-compliance are necessary. For this reason, we offer personalized responses for each client in relation to their legal needs, aimed at guaranteeing them legal security in the digital and technological environment.
To this end, we provide advice on:
- Adaptation to the regulations concerning the Protection of Personal Data. To the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
- Drafting of legal texts.
- Agreements, contracts, registration and protection of software, cloud computing.
- Advice on electronic contracting.
- Advice on online marketing, as well as digital advertising.
- Legal assistance regarding online reputation.
- Advice to Fintech companies and startups.
- Advice for competitions, draws and online games.
- Legal service for Influencers regarding matters such as Personal Data Protection, contracts with third parties, Intellectual and Industrial Property rights or management of security breaches.