Do you need help with your GDPR adaptation? The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 is the most relevant regulation of the last years in the field of data protection and digital privacy and aims at the uniform application in the European Union of the data protection law and the free circulation of personal data in the European Union.
The GDPR came into force on 25 May 2018. It is therefore essential that companies adapt the GDPR and adapt the processing of personal data to the elements introduced by the new regulations, which have led to new obligations for EU companies and organizations.
Following the new regulations is necessary, not only because of the important sanctions of up to 4% of the annual global turnover or 20 million euros that are established, but also because of the relevance that many digital advertising businesses have, since for the first time it will be necessary for them to comply with data protection legislation.
At Letslaw we offer a complete service for companies to adapt their GDPR to the new data protection regulations, which includes:
- Initial diagnosis in terms of data protection and information security.
- Advice on the application of the necessary technical, organised and legal security measures, as well as the drawing up of a Register of Processing Activities.
- Advice for the revision or drafting of all those contracts that involve the processing of personal data.
- Review of the procedure for collecting and processing data and drafting of models for responding to requests for rights.
- Adequacy of legal texts and advice on their implementation.
- Update on the latest developments in this area in accordance with the most recent guidelines issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
- Data Protection Officer Service.