Lawyers for the incorporation of companies
At Letslaw we are known for being a team that provides comprehensive advice on the incorporation of companies and their development. From the moment of incorporation of a company until the extinction of its legal personality.
This service includes advice on current and applicable regulations for the incorporation of new companies.
Likewise, we advise on the appropriate management and control structures of the companies. As well as on the form in which the most suitable legal personality should be constituted, etc.
The service provided by our lawyers includes all the necessary prerequisites to carry out the incorporation of a company. Such as obtaining a DNI or NIF in case any of the partners does not reside in our country for tax purposes or obtaining a NIE for those non-resident individuals who will be partners of the company
Among the services provided in advising on the incorporation of companies, the following stand out:
- Drafting of the necessary powers of attorney to carry out the incorporation.
- Obtaining the company name certificate from the Commercial Registry.
- Procedures with the Tax Office.
- Application for the tax identification number (NIF).
- Advice and procedures for opening a bank account.
- Advice and procedures for signing at the notary’s office.
- Procedures with the Mercantile Registry.