Legal advice on digital companies in Spain
Preventive legal advice allows companies to prevent or even avoid later problems as well as apply the latest legal changes to their projects by providing security and avoiding the risks of the non-observance of rules and regulations.
Letslaw advises companies adapting their online marketing actions to the current national and international legislation, providing the necessary legal certainty to our clients’ online marketing projects and actions.
- Adequacy of marketing campaigns to the Data Protection regulation.
- Drafting contracts for digital marketing campaigns
- Legal advice for compliance with regulations in online marketing actions
- Legal advice for the correct processing and management of cancellations
- Legal advice in leads generation