Letslaw offers a constant and personalized business advice tailored to the company´s needs, offering support and legal security in any trading operations, guiding them through their business activities to increase their profits and reduce costs and risks.
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts
- Commercial transactions
- Partnerships agreements
- Full collaboration in business meetings
- Confidentiality agreements
- Investment agreements
- Notarization of agreements
- Contract and business agreements review
- Drafting of company bylaws
- Expansion and reduction of capital shares
- National and international arbitration
- Prevention and resolution of conflicts
- Partnership conflicts
- Advocate for the company´s best interests in critical situations
The incorporation of a company, its subsequent development and future growth can bring about numerous situations that its partners will have to face, such as: buying and selling companies, commercial agreements, corporate law, restructuring, mergers, takeovers, international legal advice, etc. As a consequence of the versatility that characterizes companies, clients need to have a solid commercial advice that assists them in the resolution of the conflicts inherent to their activity.
In our office we are dedicated to the business world, covering all those legal aspects that, directly or indirectly, are susceptible to consideration in the operation of a company.
In Letslaw we offer you constant, personalised advice adapted to the needs of companies, providing support and legal security in any of their commercial operations, guiding them in their business activities in order to favour and increase their profits and reduce costs and risks, with the aim of achieving corporate objectives.