Do you need a startup lawyer? At Letslaw we offer advice to startups. We believe and bet on entrepreneurship so we offer legal advice and solutions to startups. Starting up a business requires compliance with legal requirements, which is why Letslaw advises this type of company from the moment the company is incorpoarated and throughout all stages of its growth and development, getting involved in all issues that may concern it.
A startup lawyer can offer you specialised advice designed especially for the characteristics of your business. If you want to start a business it is important to count with the assistance of professionals who are versed in legal advice and solutions for startups. In this way you can be sure that your company meets all the requirements demanded by current legislation.
Our team of lawyers, experts in startups may offer you advice in the following areas
- Determination of the appropriate legal form
- Incorporation of the company
- Advice on digital law at all stages of the development of startups.
- Protection of intellectual and industrial property
- Adaptation to the LOPD
- Financing processes
- Drafting of agreements
- Adequacy of personal data protection
- Monitoring the social and legal life of the Startup