Acquisition of Companies in Spain
In Letslaw we are recognized for more than 10 years of experience providing comprehensive and complete legal advice to entrepreneurs who want an agile service that allows them to achieve their goals.
Therefore, aware of the need for quick solutions, we have created a service for the acquisition of companies already incorporated, enabling the possibility of having a company in Spain in less than a week.
We offer maximum security in the whole process of purchase of the company by offering continuous assistance from our expert lawyers in the incorporation and sale of companies. In addition, the companies are created from the beginning by us, guaranteeing their inactivity and ensuring the absence of debts.
We are characterized by our efficient management, which is why we can advise you without you having to travel to Spain, taking care of the whole service from the beginning to the end.
Among the services provided in the advice for the purchase and sale of companies, we highlight the following:
- Drafting of the contract of sale of the company.
- Total remote assistance for the preparation of the powers of attorney and the obtaining of the documentation.
- The companies we sell are already registered in the Mercantile Registry and all of them have their definitive Tax Identification Number (NIF).
- The share capital is already paid up, so you will not have to wait for the transfer of funds to become effective.
- Our companies comply with the requirements established in the Capital Companies Law.
- We do not buy companies from third parties, as well as we do not participate in the activity of the companies we sell, this allows us to offer the necessary guarantees to our clients.
- Notary and registration costs are included in our service.
- Our management and advice reduce the fiscal risks of the sale and purchase of companies.
- We offer post-purchase services such as the change of the corporate name, adjustments in the corporate purpose, statutory modifications, adjustments in the administrative body, among others.