The aim of the lawyers in our Employment Law Department is to provide the best legal advice, of a preventive nature, to companies in order to avoid legal proceedings and minimise the risks of employment disputes. However, sometimes it is impossible to avoid litigation and an out-of-court settlement is not possible.
In this case, in Letslaw we have professionals with extensive experience in the legal defence of our clients’ interests, from the beginning of the procedure to the execution of the final judgment before all kinds of administrative and judicial bodies.
The Labour Law Department at Letslaw offers, among others, the following legal services related to labour litigation practice:
- Legal advice to defend the interests of our clients, both in terms of Labour Inspection and Social Security. Regarding to labour infringement proceedings, Social Security contribution settlement proceedings or any other administrative actions that may arise in the labour field.
- Advice and drafting of documents such as: conciliation papers and lawsuits. As well as in those possible actions that were necessary to continue with the procedure.
- Advice, accompaniment and/or assistance of our lawyers in extrajudicial conciliations.
- Negotiation, representation and/or assistance of our labor lawyers before the Mediation, Arbitration and Conciliation Services (SMAC).
- Legal defence of our clients’ interests in all types of labour and Social Security proceedings. Before all the instances of the labour and administrative judicial bodies, including any procedures and appeals (including the extraordinary ones of supplication, cassation and protection) possible until obtaining a final sentence (courts, Tribunales Superiores de Justicia, Audiencia Nacional, Tribunal Supremo or Tribunal Constitucional).