The support of cybersecurity lawyers has become a basic need for all those companies involved in e-commerce due to the numerous threats that can occur in it.
At Letslaw, as expert cybersecurity lawyers, we advise companies on how to prepare for these possible threats and the dangers of the network. Our role is to design a strategy to prevent attacks. We offer services for the protection of your information, detecting infringements quickly and responding effectively to attacks in order to minimise potential damage.
For a company it is essential to give users confidence when using the services or platforms created. Therefore, having security measures that offer a fast, controlled and effective response is a necessary guarantee for the market.
At Letslaw, as cibersecurity lawyers, we help companies to create security policies that guide departments, manage resources and measure the effectiveness of their actions in the face of possible security breaches.
All this is done taking into account the regulations related to security. Such as the National Security Scheme and its implementing regulations, the General Telecommunications Law, its implementing regulations, the law on measures against unauthorised traffic, the law on the conservation of electronic communications data or Royal Decree 1066/2001 on the protection of radio-electric space or Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the protection of personal data and the guarantee of digital rights. At Letslaw we are aware of the need to be constantly updating regulations in order to offer clients up-to-date advice.
In addition, we provide legal assistance in the event of any violation of users’ rights. As well as the fight against fraud in the digital world.
- Advice for the prevention of fraud on the Internet and training of protocols in companies.
- Support and assistance in the implementation of security measures
- Protection of intangibles and electronic signature management.
- Adaptation of the company to the National Security Scheme.
- Legal advice and assistance against frauds and scams carried out through the Internet
- Legal aid for violations of rights, disclosure of secret information or storage of private data without consent