General Data Protection Regulation in Spain
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 is the most relevant regulation of recent years in the field of data protection and digital privacy. The aim of GDPR is the uniform application in the European Union of the Data Protection Law and the free movement of personal data in the European Union.
All companies have a two years’ term from the entry into force of this Regulation to adapt to the new regulations, which will necessarily be enforced from 25 May 2018. Companies must start to familiarize with GDPR with the aim of progressively adapting to the new regulations.
- Advice on Privacy Impact Assessments for data treatments that may put the rights and freedoms of individuals at risk
- Evaluation of the impact of the processing operations
- Review of all documents for adaptation to the new Regulation
- Modification of security document and legal texts
- Drafting of new contracts under the new rules
- Adequacy of data processing to third parties
- Report on the necessary amendments and recommendations
- Data Protection Officer Service