Media and entertainment lawyer
Do you need a media and entertaiment lawyer? At Letslaw we offer you advice on legal rules that regulate the entertainment industry. Given the broad and complex nature of this sector, media and entertainment law is approached from a multidisciplinary point of view. It encompasses different legal disciplines ranging from the protection of intangibles, advertising, digital and new technologies law to labor, commercial and civil law.
The entertainment and media industry are sectors in constant evolution and development.
At Letslaw we advise companies and individuals with the aim of reconciling the basic principles of the information society with the protection of intellectual creations in the digital age. We provide our clients with comprehensive legal advice.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in providing comprehensive legal advice to media companies, marketing agencies, television rights holders, musicians, artists, audiovisual producers, show organizers, influencers, etc.
A media and entertaiment lawyer can offer advice on the development of projects and the protection of rights within the creative industry. We offer a complete, adapted and personalized advice on entertainment law for each client.
Our objective is to offer a complete service that covers all aspects involved in the entertainment industry and the cultural sector.
Our advice on media and entertainment law consists on:
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts for the assignment and exploitation of intellectual property rights, image rights
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for the distribution of audiovisual content, recording contracts, etc.
- Affiliation contracts, collaboration contracts, etc.
- Regulatory advice and legal assistance in promotions, advertising, marketing, social networks, etc.
- Artist contracts for television and cinema.
- Synchronization rights.
- Advice on distribution channels.
- Audiovisual law and production contracts.
- Advice on the organization of events.
- Raffles and promotional contests.
- Sanctioning procedures and consumer complaints.
- Payroll and employment contracts. Intellectual property for salaried authors.
- Tax advice. Taxation specialties.
- Commercial law.
- Digital distribution contracts.
- Data protection: privacy, LOPDGDD and RGPD.
- Online reputation and communication law.
- Protection of legal interests. Protection of the rights to honor, privacy and self-image.
- Advice on copyright and intellectual and industrial property (protection of brands, patents, industrial designs).
- Legal services for influencers.