Intellectual and industrial property lawyers in Spain
Now and increasingly, with the use of the Internet and the large number of online companies that are created day after day, it is important to defend the intellectual and industrial property of companies.
Industrial property can generate great benefits to companies allowing them to differentiate their products or services in the trade. From Letslaw we give intellectual property the attention it deserves, offering our clients full advice and services in this field, from research to legal defense in all instances of conflicts related to trademarks, patents, designs, trade names or utility models.
- Protection of industrial property rights
- Registration and defense of patents, utility models and designs
- Registration and defense of trademarks and trade names
- Contracts of assignment and license of patents, trademarks, trade names…
- Follow-up negotiations
- Commercial litigation against infringers and litigation-administrative proceedings against the resolutions of the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office.
Copyright and related rights have become a branch of law kept under constant review. Letslaw counts with a team of lawyers specialized in intellectual property, whose objective is to try to reconcile the basic principles of the information society with the protection of intellectual creations in the digital age, offering to our clients a complete legal advice in this area.
- Advice on the regime of copyright and related rights
- Rights of software and database
- Registration of intellectual creations
- Protection against violation of exploitation rights
- Drafting and negotiation of agreements for the assignment or exploitation of intellectual property rights
- Representation and negotiation with the Management Entities
- Advice on the procedures before the Management Entities
- Legal representation before courts or arbitration bodies